2009/06/10

Exclusive Tips on How to Lose Weight and Stomach Fat Really Quick

Are you concerned about how to lose weight and stomach fat?

I know you are, I was where you are now, and yes it can be very frustrating walking around with fat and not knowing how to get rid of it. I'm going to give you some helpful tips to help you get rid of your stubborn stomach fat fast like many other people have, including myself.

Low fat diet - I know this sounds obvious, but if you have a low metabolism, eating bad fats will make sure you never trim the fat. Avoid foods high in fat. Eat more protein and high fiber foods. Fiber helps your body digest food quicker, and drinking water will also help you kill that abdominal fat, but make sure it's pure spring water, distilled water or any type of pure water that's not tap water.

Please exercise. We can't leave out good old exercises can we? I hope not. I know many people are not fans of exercising, but I tell you that it does make a world of difference if you do it at least 3 times per week. It doesn't have to be a certain exercise, just do something you like, whether it's swimming, bike riding, or just playing with your kids, or someone else's kids.

To be truthful, I don't like exercising in general, but to help my body burn fat more easily and faster, I take a long walk each morning for about an hour. I walk slowly without stopping, nothing hard, but I enjoy it very much.

Do you get enough sleep every night? I hope so because lack of sleep can cause obesity. Studies show that people who don't get enough sleep every night have a 70% chance of getting obese. Now that's a high percentage huh? Eight hours of sleep each day/night is the healthiest we can get when it comes to sleep.

There are many ways than one on how to lose weight and stomach fat, and starvation isn't one of them. Never go without eating as an attempt to burn fat. It will only make you sick and weak, because your body needs food to be healthy and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment