2009/06/10

Fat Loss For Idiots - How Not to Look Like an Idiot Lifting Weights

As I mentioned in a previous article on weight lifting, it's just not that hard to lift weight to achieve fat loss. We all want to lose weight, but we don't want to look flabby after we lose it, right? So--we must strengthen and tone! And before you turn a deaf ear to that statement, listen to this. It's not that hard, really. I used to look like an idiot when I walked into the weight room and turned around and instead, walked into an aerobics class to slink to the back row!

First find a diet such as Fat Loss For Idiots that will begin immediately to reshape your body. Your next job is to lift weights without feeling like an idiot! This is easy! Find a personal trainer or someone who tends to the weight room and ask them to show you each machine, what muscle is being targeted and how many repetitions/weight to use for each. It is that simple! You will no longer feel like an idiot in the weight room!

This is what I did! After I had done a few classes after my babies were born, and looked better and had more confidence, I gradually would peek into the weight room to see what the heck those girls and guys were doing to look so good! And I thought, I am not going to let this room intimidate me, I can learn too and not look and feel like an idiot in the weight room! And now I don't!

So, after asking a personal trainer to "show me the ropes," I proceeded to learn more about what and how I was reshaping my muscles to lose fat. After I realized, gee there are "pictures" on each machine, I just lacked the know-how of how many reps and how muscle weight. Then, I learned the secret.

The secret to quick, efficient muscle tone and reshaping your entire body within a few weeks to look less like an idiot and more like the lean, buff, confident man or woman you long to be, is simply this. Do one more repetition or lift or whatever you are doing on each machine, PAST what you think you can. More on this on my next article!

If you take charge of your life and begin a diet such as Fat Loss For Idiots and then open your mind to asking someone in the weight room how to lift weights the proper way, you will not feel like an idiot at the gym at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment